Woow I didn't know thisπ
We learn everyday
Its new to me but i am glad that now i knowπ
I also found out recently
I knew it
That prove that this information is valid
Wowππππ€♥️
Great! Isn't it?
I didn't know about that
I'm glad now you do
I didn’t know. . Why do they apply it at pulse points?
To avoid staining clothes some perfume leave a mark
I didn't know that
Yea that's how they do it
Wow fantastic π€π
Thanks for watching this video as I'm unpacking strategies to help the society in trying to deal with Corona virus
Woow I didn't know thisπ
ReplyDeleteWe learn everyday
DeleteIts new to me but i am glad that now i knowπ
ReplyDeleteI also found out recently
DeleteI knew it
ReplyDeleteThat prove that this information is valid
DeleteWowππππ€♥️
ReplyDeleteGreat! Isn't it?
DeleteI didn't know about that
ReplyDeleteI'm glad now you do
DeleteI didn’t know. . Why do they apply it at pulse points?
ReplyDeleteTo avoid staining clothes some perfume leave a mark
DeleteI didn't know that
ReplyDeleteYea that's how they do it
DeleteWow fantastic π€π
ReplyDelete