Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Hand sanitizers
As we all know that hand sanitizers are very important in nowadays. You have to carry them everywhere you go. You don't enter at shops without sanitizing yourself. You better get yourself one from me. The hand sanitizers I make leave your hands soft and smooth unlike the majority that leaves your hands dry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crisis video
Thanks for watching this video as I'm unpacking strategies to help the society in trying to deal with Corona virus
-
Hello Pho Scents family Due to the delay of our 30ml square base bottles delivery, we had to make an alternative in bottles. We will be usi...
-
I created PHO Scents to share the joy and natural beauty of Nseleni and Richards bay landscapes with the world. My fragrances capture the c...

ππππππ₯π―
ReplyDeleteπππ
DeleteI need 3 of them please
ReplyDeleteOkay darling. I will call you
DeleteWould like to place an order darlingππ
ReplyDeleteAnytime dear
DeleteWould like to try your sanitize
ReplyDeleteYou got toπ
DeleteMy order plz I like it π
ReplyDeleteConsider it done
DeleteIf it smells good then I'm in
ReplyDeleteThe brand name says it all
DeleteThank you for sharing clean hands are important because we touch every where
ReplyDeleteSomathubaπ€£π€£π you grab every opportunity, you also selling sanitizers π€£how much?
ReplyDelete