How much does it cost?
Only R50-00
I wanna try it
You so going to like it
How much dear, I need one🌼
Only R50.00 babes
I have to try it
Yes dear you won't regret
Mmmm I wanna try this one 👌
It smells good
Aww! Thank you😊
I need one month end
I'll be waiting for your order boo
I can't wait to have one it looks like it smells amazing
It is smelling amazing dear
This comment has been removed by the author.
Where can I get them
I courier via PAXI
I'd like to try this one🥰
You won't regret
I might as well try it🤭
Don't hesitate 😀 you will fall in love with it
Please send me different types of PHO SCENTS and their prices I want to see which one can I get😭
Please leave your cellphone number. I'll contant you
Wanna try it
Thanks for watching this video as I'm unpacking strategies to help the society in trying to deal with Corona virus
How much does it cost?
ReplyDeleteOnly R50-00
DeleteI wanna try it
ReplyDeleteYou so going to like it
DeleteHow much dear, I need one🌼
ReplyDeleteOnly R50.00 babes
DeleteI have to try it
ReplyDeleteYes dear you won't regret
DeleteMmmm I wanna try this one 👌
ReplyDeleteIt smells good
DeleteAww! Thank you😊
ReplyDeleteI need one month end
ReplyDeleteI'll be waiting for your order boo
DeleteI'll be waiting for your order boo
DeleteI can't wait to have one it looks like it smells amazing
ReplyDeleteIt is smelling amazing dear
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteWhere can I get them
ReplyDeleteI courier via PAXI
DeleteI'd like to try this one🥰
ReplyDeleteYou won't regret
DeleteI might as well try it🤭
ReplyDeleteDon't hesitate 😀 you will fall in love with it
DeletePlease send me different types of PHO SCENTS and their prices I want to see which one can I get😭
ReplyDeletePlease leave your cellphone number. I'll contant you
DeleteWanna try it
ReplyDelete